Family Violence, Violence, Misconduct Restraining Orders WA

Violence or misconduct restraining orders fall within the ambit of the civil jurisdiction of our court system. As such the rules and procedures vary in relation to criminal matters. These matters are serious in that, any granted order remains in place for 2 years and any breach of the order is a criminal offence.

If you need a restraining order or someone has applied for a restraining order against you, Legal Pathways can assist by providing advice, negotiating on your behalf or representing you in court.

Do you need urgent legal advice?

Contact Legal Pathways

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.